It is difficult to estimate the time needed for a research project about your Hungarian origins. It mostly depends on the amount of work and availability of data. Our standard rate is more favourable than the rates of our competitors. Of course in our case, having a fair price policy doesn’t mean doing a work of lower quality.
In most cases, we work with a 30 €/hour base price. (USD is calculated using the daily average exchange rate).
Since every project takes many hours, please contact us for a personalized offer based on your requests. Depending of the number of hours we offer an advantageous price for hour clients).
Based on your requests after preliminary exchanges.
At the end of the Hungarian genealogy research project, we will provide you with the following documents :
- Research report – A summary of the results of our research.
- Research calendar – a report detailing the steps of our research work and the documents examined.
- Scanned copies of the documents we have used.
- A roadmap with suggestions for the next steps you can take.
- Upon request:
- We can provide you with a GEDCOM file.
- We can visit and take additional pictures of graves or buildings were your ancestors used to live, study or work.
- We can send you a printed version of the report (for an additional fee).
10 hours of research + the documents mentioned above – 300 €
A package for those who want to do their own research about their Hungarian ancestry, but don’t know how to start.
We will do a short preliminary research (2 hours). Afterwards, we will provide you with a roadmap containing suggestions for the next steps you can take.
We will discuss the next steps with you. We will also send you a list of the sources you can use.
We will correct and complete your research as well.
This package costs 180 €.